Who we are
The services of Laughlin Consultancy Ltd are delivered by Paul Laughlin. With over 20 years of experience in creating and leading data & analytics teams, Paul now focusses on helping other leaders master ‘The People side of Data & Analytics‘.
Since 2014, Laughlin Consultancy has offered training and mentoring services to develop data & analytics leaders and their teams. Paul is also a certified Senior Practitioner with the European Coaching & Mentoring Council (EMCC).
This page provides details of our organisation and should help you answer any due diligence questions.
Having the confidence to do business with us
We work hard to ensure our clients can have confidence in the work we do together. A number of elements of this are important for you to check when conducting due diligence. The following sources of information should help you answer those questions:
- Company name & type: Laughlin Consultancy Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the UK (company number: 9202528)
- Registered office: 40 St Julians Avenue, Newport, South Wales NP19 7JU (UK)
- VAT status: Registered for VAT in the UK (VAT number: GB199579325)
- Liability & Insurance: Laughlin Consultancy Ltd is covered by Professional Indemnity, Cyber & Data, Public & Employers Liability insurances
- Other policy/financial checks: Laughlin Consultancy Ltd has passed due diligence checks and is registered with FSQS from Hellios.
- Procurement systems: Laughlin Consultancy Ltd is registered as a Supplier on the Ariba platform.
- Cybersecurity: Laughlin Consultancy Ltd has achieved & renewed for current year a Cyber Essentials certification
If you have any other questions that you need to be answered, please don’t hesitate to contact us.