This was a really engaging & educational event covering a wide range of topics from technical to softer skills, ethical issues to statistical best practice. Once again Laughlin Consultancy was delighted to collaborate with The OR Society in the UK, building on past presentations at London Business School and an Analytics Network online meeting.
The speakers during this summit included:
- Mark Somers, Managing Director of 4Most Europe
- Paul Laughlin, Host of Customer Insight Leader podcast
- Ganna Pogrebna, Lead for Behavioural Science at the Alan Turing Institute
- Marilena Karanika, Head of Categorisation at Castlight Financial
- Jack Snape, Principal Data Analytics & Modelling Office at Transport for the North
- David Hand, Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at Imperial College London
Videos of all the talk at this Analytics, OR & AI Summit are available on The OR Society YouTube channel. Here is the video of Paul Laughlin’s presentation:
A full debrief of the event has also been published on Customer Insight Leader blog. Summarising the key points gleaned from each speaker & suggesting implications for data & analytics leaders:
Thanks once again to The OR Society for this invitation & congratulations on an effective enjoyable online Analytic, OR & AI Summit 2021.