On 20th October 2020, Data Leaders Summit Europe ran an Autumn virtual event. At this, Paul Laughlin hosted two webinars.
In the first, Paul interviewed Kate Barry (VP Advertising Solutions at Amobee) and Michelle Wong (Head of Marketing Analytics at Farfetch). Together they discussed how Marketing Measurement has needed to evolve to effectively measure online channel use by today’s consumers.
Their conversation covers a number of challenges faced by marketing analytics leaders today:
- How can technology help overcome the complexity of today’s omni-channel behaviour
- Facing into the challenges of GDPR & Apple’s restrictions on data/cookies
- Defining Zero-Party Data and how it may help those measuring marketing effectiveness
- The need to refine and evolve what we mean by Marketing Attribution
- The benefit of triangulating evidence from multiple sources
- The impact of COVID-19 restrictions on this approach
Paul and Laughlin Consultancy were delighted to again partner with the Data Leaders Summit Europe, to bring data & analytics leaders fresh and helpful virtual events. Serving the active community that has grown up around the annual Data Leaders Summit events.
A video of this interview is now available on our YouTube channel:
Paul Laughlin continues to be available as both a professional speaker, chair and interviewer for events. Further details on that service are available here.