Paul Laughlin, founder of Laughlin Consultancy, was recently interviewed by William Buist, founder of xTen Club. This was as part of the xTen Club’s monthly podcast, for leaders and entrepreneurs.
Interviewed by William, an expert facilitator, Paul had the opportunity to share on:
- What Customer Insight means
- Where to get started (or insight for smaller businesses)
- Why research still matters
- Creating a personality for your business (CRM)
- How Laughlin Consultancy helps its clients
- Why Paul bothered to get trained as an Executive Coach
- How coaching or mentoring helps our clients
- Some example value metrics to evidence the benefits made
- Predicting the future of emotions as well as technology
- The challenge of permission-based marketing
You can listen to that podcast episode here:
You can also find out more details about the xTen Podcast, or subscribe to further episodes here:
The xTEN Club publishes podcasts and articles that have a strong business bias, give insight and opinion as well as sharing knowledge on topics that affect business. Stay Informed
If you would be interested in Paul appearing on an episode of your podcast or vodcast, you can invite him via our Speaking Page.