Paul Laughlin, from Laughlin Consultancy, has been published in the Winter?2015?edition?of?Argent magazine?from The Financial Services Forum (FSF).
In a lead?article, entitled??Changing Behaviours?, Paul outlines the?risks & opportunities that Behavioural Economics offers to leaders in the FS sector.
As part of an issue focussed on??The essence of leadership?, he argues for balance in both identifying?opportunities & responding to FCA challenges. Spotting times where a risk management requirement?can be turned into a commercial opportunity. The article provides leaders an insight into:
- Mixed reception to hype over Behavioural Economics (BE);
- FCA?s definitions of 10 BE biases they prioritise;
- Why FS & Insurance are particularly vulnerable to decision making biases;
- Opportunities for collaboration with the FCA;
- How you research team can help.