As part of the cover story, entitled ?Could 2016 be the biggest year yet for data??, Paul shares his 2016 predictions for database marketing.
Database Marketing Magazine?asked ?key figures in the data marketing industry , what they believe 2016 will bring?. Amongst a prestigious line of industry notables, Paul shares some contrarian views including:
- Disillusionment with need for ?data scientists?;
- Growing importance of research & qualitative;
- Increasingly IT focussed CMO role;
- CDOs help to account for data losses;
- ?Humanising? marketing automation with emotion.
You can?read the full article online here, or subscribe for the print edition of this key publication for the database marketing industry.